Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another day with Toby

Another night has come and I pray that Toby will be good boy today. I am now tired. Managed to catch a short nap this afternoon. Thereafter, being called back by my fil to set up a LCD screen display. By God's grace, i was able to do it, hee after a few hrs of figuring. My mil was amazed by my patience. But u see its my fil hee, if by myself i may hv given up long ago and try another day.


Today, toby behaves not too bad except for a big no no that i have to scold him and pull his neck. He ate bones fr the dining table! I dunno what gave him the courage to do that! My fil usually has the maid to clear his bowl and cutery aft meal. So toby seeing the bones resting there, welcoming him. Went for it! And the whole world fell down. Start screaming ard..hee not really scream la..but enought attention is given hee ;p

Will continue to teach him. Today there isn't a chance to bath toby as the maid is really busy. Can understd hvg so many pple under one roof and she takes care of the chores. I chip in a bit to help her fold clothes as well as to talk to her abt taking care of Toby.

Oh ya, tomorrow going to collect air ticket. Will be flying on 23 Dec. Fr the news, it seems like really cold in states. A snow storm hit midwest and i no idea if utah is anywhere midwest. But shldn't be too far. So keep praying for dear dear's safety. Pray with me if you can. Thks very much.

Not sure if i can take the cold but i wld like to be with dear dear to go thru it together. Don't want him to be alone. Two is always better than one.

Dear, remember this small little gift i gave you some time back. Also, brought back many fond memories as i slept in dear dear's rm. Indeed till today, you are precious to me.

"Dear everybody's not the same. You hv a look, you hv a name. Your outside's just what others see. But inside you are precious to me."

No comments: