Friday, December 14, 2007

Toby is getting better

As days go by, Toby is getting better. He still whins at night but the duration is getting shorter and shorter. And yest, we finally bathed Toby! The maid watched as i demostrated. Also i showed her how to clean toby's ear as well as cut his nails.

While cutting his nails, i get the maid to touch him so that Toby won't be afraid of her. Slowly i let the maid carry Toby. And toby allowed it! So happy! Past few days we tried and he simply flew away.

I just came back fr the wet market. My mil brought the maid to buy some clothes and for me i buy some dried stuff to be sent to dear dear. I bought dear dear's fav bat kut tay. He only like this particular brand. I also bought dried chili and other stuff. Things i think won't be able to get there. But in small doses la to get over for the time being. Dear dear will bring me their chinatown.

No comments: