Monday, December 10, 2007

A new home for Toby

Today is our 1st day at my pil's place. Really thk my sis for helping me out. Taking the barang barang and driving me here. Really don't think i can managed alone with both toby and my luggages. Hee we have quite a lot to bring. A quick snapshot of them.

Its another rainy day and going to teach toby not to step out during the rain so that won't mess up the living area. Hmm going to be a challenge on this one. Also at the same time, need to train toby and blackie to live in harmony. Blackie can be quite jealous and territorial. Yet at the same time, my naughty boy wanna plays with him, and step his 'tail'. Guess my boy also wants to make his 'territory' here.

Oh ya am really thkful that my mil found a baby chair. Supposedly for brandon but was too old so handover to the dogs. Hee am thkful that Toby likes it so i bravely brought the kid sofa seat to the living area so that Toby won't be at the back yard alone. So there he is sitting with us. And my pils have no qualms abt it and i am really thkful for it. Really thk God for this surprise gift for Toby.
Ya tomorrow will teach the maid how to bath Toby and also plan to go with mil to buy present for dear dear's ah ma birthday celebration on this coming Sat. Another relative meeting up session. Sure they'll ask abt baby.

No comments: