Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busy Day

Today has been a busy day as well as yesterday. In the end, i didn't go for haircut yest as i was so tired after waiting and seeing 2 consecutive docs. Today suppose to meet my other ex-Singtel colleagues for dinner but in the end cancelled as one of my girlfriends is sick. Actually I am quite thankful about it as i am preoccupied with wanting to clean the house and PMS uncomfort. Last night God assured me that He is in control and asked me not to worry. Indeed, He is in control and I get to stay home. And my menses came! So am thkful that i am resting at home. Nevertheless i was able to clean up the house and wash toilet.

I miss dear dear again and am thkful that we skype today ;) He has recovered pretty fast. Thank God.

Once again i hv mixed feeling of staying here and going over. I shld rest in the Lord.

No comments: