Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Updates

Its been a while since i last update my blog. Have been rather busy cooking, adjusting to life here and also adjusting to the super cold weather here. Slowly my body is failing to adjust to the coldness here. Body ache comes along. So i boil myself as well as dear dear those chinese drinks i know of to slowly restore my energy.

I must say its really cold here. Once there was a heavy snow storm and snow hitting on my face as i am walking on the streets while shopping. Nice feeling but rather cold and my clothers ain't enough. So dear dear bought me the following - 2 pair of shoes and a winter jacket. Indeed most of the things here are cheap. Oh ya i also bought myself a pink sweater at USD10, nice and cheap from walmart (smthg like carefour).

Below are the pics.

What else i did here so far. Main thing is grocery shopping as it is unlike in s'pore where i do daily shopping. Now here is weekly shopping and no pack lunch. So now also need to prepare lunch as well. Wow really not easy being hsewife. Esp when u don't drive. If you drive, u can still pack lunch if u are lazy to cook.

And here is super dry. Need to put moisturer aft moisture. When u on the heater is even dryer. Guess its abt adjusting in a 4 seasons climate. But one thing i enjoy is touching the snow. So soft.

Oh ya one thing that need adjustmt is no chinese prog on tv. All english hee. But lots of shows, movies, variety shows etc.


And we went to the chinese mart to get chinese grocery. Hm very diff. Things not as fresh and ya the meat and seafood here taste so diff!! Not nice but need to accustom to it. Hm becos comes fr diff sea and diff feedings?? Ha ha



No comments: