Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I am now with dear

Hi everybody, esp judy, I am safe and sound here. A quick update on me and more to come as dear dear goes to work tomorrow, 26 Dec. We are 1 day behind s'pore.

1st day the weather still not too bad, can still cope as i hv 4 layers on me. But the next day was super cold and now has bodyache. Saw snowing yest! Was excited but really super dober cold. Ever driving was so unsafe. All the cars drive so slowing 30-40km/h. Except for those seasonal ones. The other thing is dryness. I miss the himidity in s'pore. And becos of the heater in the car, one can doze off easily as oxg level is low. Also as we drove thru the mountains to get to a nearby center to get some clothings for me, i have giddiness. Dear dear said its common due to altitude sickness as he kept reminding not to workout too much as the oxygen is thinner here.

Overall is fine and glad to know toby is fine too.

Oh ya lastly i bought a new pair of boots as the charles & keith boots simply cannot withstand the cold here. My feets were so painful while walking as it was very cold

Ok got to go. Need to get some grocery as tomorrow dear dear goes to wk and i'll be hm alone. Will update more next time and photos.

No comments: