Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today no work

Hee now i am at home recuperating ;p Yest was tiring for me. Guess becos of the super cold aircon (17 degrees) as well as using too much of the brain in a go ha ha. Long time never use it already. My boss kept assuring me that yesterday's busyness is out of the blue. It hasn't been like that for 6 mths. Oh no juz my luck or what? And dear dear joked that becos God knows you can handle more. Ya right ;p

I had slight headache yest, guess becos of adjusting to work again. Oh ya, when i started my laptop, suddenly didn't know how to start MS outlook!!! Ha ha luckily later recall one by one. Busy at wk yest, few things to follow up as well as learning some sys to update some things. Still can't figure. Will continue tomorrow.

Oh ya did i mention that i wk part time, that is i only wk on Mon, Wed & Thu hee. And i am surprised to know that i am being paid for phone bills as well got 1.5 days leave and can claim medical. Just shocked to see these benefits given that i am only needed for 1.5mths!

Overall, my prayer is that i am able to adjust back to wk life. Can overcome the astonishmt of wk loads. Guess wk at Singtel really left behind a heavy impact. A great price to pay. Trust that God will bring me thru.

So today i'll cook at hm. Dear dear misses hm cooked fd so am I. Yest we went to compasspt to eat and dear dear bought a payaya for me to eat for vits. And he peeled it!!! Normally i will do but yest he saw me so drained, he offered to be Aminah ha ha but really sweet gesture ;) And we really MISS toby. I tried my best to hurry hm to see my boy and hug him. Daddy also miss toby! But my boy threw tyrant, he pee outside the shower area and bite his bed! Hee but ok for me as all other things are well ;) He just played with his own stuff. Oh no we r crazy parents.

No comments: