Friday, August 3, 2007

Simple Day

Hee today is a simple day for me. Basically resting at hm, surfing tv and net. Oh ya, now join in Punggol forum. Hee quite fun, can see all sorts of complaints and stay at hm mums talking abt babies etc. Hee basically a human version of doggie site. Talking abt that long time no go there alreadi ;p.

Ya how i get to know abt this site lei. They drop flyers in the letterbox. So bo liao, dear dear & I went in to check it out. And me also super bo liao, join in the chit chat session hee ;) becos some of the experiences i also hv with our punggol neighbour. So throw in my few cents worth ha ha :)

Oh ya talking abt that, hee was sharing with dear dear maybe we shld join in the fun on Sun. This sun, there is a nat day carnival at punggol, hee just at the basketball court at our area. We can go see see look look. Go funfare and buy candy floss hee...Juz my silly thous la

No comments: