Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally its fri

Ya really thkful that today is the end of the working week. Am so so tired. Somehow just so drained physically. The headache has always been there but thkfully not severe. Guess my body is still adjusting to wkg hours and still the super cold aircon. Tried to adjust the temperature, but still as cold.

The other thing is adjusting to sleep. Somehow cldn't sleep well for the past few days. The mind is active but the body super exhausted. Every time by 6pm i wld be dead zombie walking ard. Really hope that my body and mind can adjust soon. The work for the past 2 days ain't much but my body is still adjusting, hee staying awake the whole day. So i kind of cannot tanah and took medicine to help me to sleep. Hmm know its no gd but will cut it off once my body adjust to wkg hrs. Meanwhile, i tried to boil red dates & guo qi zhi drink whenever possible to keep my body and do yoga when i hv the stamina. But also need to be moderate as too much of it can be too heaty for my body constitute.

Today basically to very light chores and sleep!!! Really no joke for wkg women, esp wkg mom really dunno how they find the energy. Salute to them! Guess again its me and my not so gd body :(

Overall is a pleasant experience, to be with the crowd and watching them hee ;)

No comments: