Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Toby's New Friend

Yesterday Toby met his new friend cum neighbour, Divo (hee we called toby Tibo, sounds alike ;) Toby was so so excited that he kept going to the door to check out Divo. On the hand, Divo seems a bit shy, guess he is still adjusting to the new environment. Moreover, understand fr my neighbour Toby is maybe the 2nd or 3rd dog he met since they bought him. Oh ya, Divo is shaved bald. So cute. He is really heavy but so so chubby lo. He is better with humans. He came up to me to sniff me. So sweet.

Our Mr Toby was really so excited over the new friend that for the whole night he ran to & fro to the main door. We opened our door, so whenever he heard the bell on Divo ringing he'll dashed to the door. Guess it'll also take a while for toby to settle down. He loves the fellowship of other dogs. He really like a little kid who likes the company of other kids than mummy hee.

One of these days shld take a pic of Divo and put on blog.

As for myself, just resting and doing hsehld chores at hm as usual while recuperating fr the infected eye as well as headache. The yellow discharge is so eeee. Like mucus following out of the eye. And i am so surprised that dear dear doen't find it disgusting. Got to realise that when he was young he hurted his eye with a burning matchstick. And the same thing happened to him, the yellow discharge. The difference, he didn't see a doc!! Really thank God that he is not blind. He himself also find it a miracle. Me too! My man really super playful when he was young ;) Ai yo.

And also getting used to my sort of new hairstyle. My hairstylist (oh ya did i share she is called pamela too hee) cut more layers this time for a change, so the sides will fall off and also the front when i tried to tie up lo. Oh ya becos of the layering, my natural curl starts to come back hee. But still ok. One thing, not much entangling when combing hair, hurray!! And certainly lesser hair fall!! Good ;) Hee i hv been monitoring my hairfall hee ;p

Ah what else le. Overall for me, life as usual la ;) I listen to the CD that Pam gave. It was ministering. Help me to reflect on God's love and also to realise how insecure i am as a person despite i am in Christ. This is an area which i hv been struggling in my life and God makes it resurface again recently to show me that i hv yet to conquer it (or shld i say vulnerable spot for devil to devour on me), not by my own efforts but the blood of Jesus. God pls grant me the discipline and strength to work on this issue ;p

Oh ya, tonight thinking of cooking salmon since yesterday we had beef & chicken. Ok that's all for a hsewife today. Oh ya, pls help me pray for the headache to go away ok. Headache, headache go away, never come again any day ha ha ha....

No comments: