Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sleep, sleep & sleep

So fast is end of Tue soon. Today no work. Basically is sleeping most of the time. Esp aft lunch so so tired, dozed off unknowingly. Toby woke me up as he was rather bored with sleeping hee. Comparatively, this week i am adjusting better. Not as tired as last week.

Work at office is rather relaxing so far. Hope it'll continue. Tomorrow will be working fr hm as my boss needs to bring her mil to doc. Good, can spend time with toby. Oh ya, this weekend is going to Bintan for a short break. Just 2 days, 1 night, together with my pil and my bil. Dear dear will go there 1st for team building as he is the organiser and we'll meet him on Sat. Luckily is just a 45mins journey, can't imagine hvg to strike constant conversation w my pil.

Hmm I really wish i can hv time alone with dear dear over there. In s'pore, he is always busy w wk. Sometimes, i do feel that my mil is a bit intruding. She likes to tag along where ever we go or mention. And along with her, will be my fil, bil and sometimes relatives. Deep in my heart, i really struggle with this at times. Am i possessive? I know not but i really afraid to tell them abt any of our travelling plans. Yet we can't.

No comments: