Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Growing Up with Toby

Daddy has uploaded toby photos into kodak gallery. So nice to see how toby has grown these years. Really regretted not taking enough photos during his baby stage. Below is the link for your viewing pleasure. Thks dear dear, you are always so thoughtful.


Our boy:

Ya talking abt toby. He is "complaining" every now and then ever since Divo came. He really wants to play with Divo but Divo doesn't really seems to be interested in him. So my poor boy kept looking out at the door and running onto my lap telling me that he wants to see Divo. Feel so bad. He is still sighing now. I always feel that Toby thinks he is a human, he always "talk" to me when he feels upset or neglected.

Below are the pics of him looking out for Divo.





And here are pics of toby sitting on daddy's office chair. I was sitting on it, updating my blog and toby wanna squeeze in with me. He like little boy wanting to climb upto the chair ;)



Oh ya below are snapshots of Hannah & Mercia while we wait for dear dear to buy KFC. Hee they so sweet.



No comments: