Sunday, August 12, 2007

Then & Now

Hee when your hubby is watching the ball rolling, what shld the other partner do?? Hmm...

Time really flies and when age catches up, face starts to show the journey one had been thru. Below are the faces of me then and now. So sad to see how i aged but guess its part of growing up. As one gains wisdom, one loses youth. Wow i am wiser now...ha ha am i ;p

That's the gd thing of hvg camera ph hee. Why don't they introduce it earlier leh? Hee also not too late la. Smthg to show my kids in future ha ha.

Faces of me
Me when i 1st met the TP gang..hmm..5 yrs back?? Hannah still a small girl then. We were at chenjun's place on the swing ;)

Me and the girls at Nigel's wedding, that was 3 yrs back?













2005
Mar 2005 - Me, the passport photo. Dunno what has got into me to use this for my passport!!!

Me at uni friend's wedding in 2005


2006
Hee i was taking my resume photo on my birthday in 2006

2007
And me in 2007 - Oh no........

Feb 2007 - After my new haircut & rebonding

May 2007 - One particular day


Aug 2007 - Aft shopping at Taka hee















No comments: