Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I lost track of time

Ya hee over here i seems to lose track of time. Just now went to look at the organiser and found that today is 13 May hee. I long forgotten the day of the month hee.

Hmm 3 more days and dear dear will be back ;) Yesterday, skype with him but he was really tired so was a short one. Yet interesting to be able to see his face still haha.

I called Pam yesterday night to chit chat with her and ask her some things. It was always a blessing to hv a leader ard hee to seek guidance.

Oh ya last night, cm brought chuange and myself to a teppanyaki (spelling?) restaurant for dinner. Hmm it was an interesting experience as the chef performed some stunts with his knife and cooking skills. Food wise ok la. BUT my whole body was stinko after that. I just took my shower be4 i left home. Really cannot tanah the smell, i bathed again ;( Now washing the clothes i wore last night.

Tonight, another grp of yh's colleagues will be bringing me out for dinner. Really thkful of them to remember me while yh is away. Oh ya maybe shld be bring my camera ph along but again, carrying 2 phones are troublesome leh..let's see how ;p

Hee i finished watching the hk serial i brought fr s'pore. Was really nice. Am supposed to watch a disk a day but the show was nice, i had 2 instead ;p Nevermind la, spend more time reading now.

Oh ya, ZL will be coming to states, san fran in mid jun. Really hope that we hv a chance to meet. Is really nice to see a close friend on the other side of the globe given that so far are more of yh's colleagues and their spouses that i mix with.

No comments: