Thursday, May 15, 2008

2 more days to go

Yes 2 more days and i'll see dear dear again. This late afternoon he will be flying to san jose. This morning woke up with a really bad dream that made me almost teared :( So sad..but again its juz a dream.

Anyway today is a brand new day! And I receive a mail fr my sister. She too will be coming over to San Fran! In july, for a sales conference! One mth aft ZL. So happy to hear that. We are discussing the possibility of meeting in Utah or San Fran. Let's see how. Its really glad to hv closed friends and family members ard. Pray that i can meet ZL and sis in one way or another.

Oh ya, Heng and gang brought me to sizzler for dinner. My 1st time to sizzler. Was really surprised by the variety at the salad bar. Indeed, just eating fr the salad bar will be gd enough for one (hee i mean asian ladies la). But again, somehow i like dear dear, i still prefer chinese food at the end of the day.

No comments: