Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back fr Trip - Glen & Grand Canyon

Yes, the long holiday is over and we enjoyed ourselves. It was a relaxing tour. I enjoyed Lake Powell and Grand Canyon. They are so magnificent! Really can feel the awe of God and how small we are. And how come we can be of so little faith?

Hee was sharing w dear dear, we may close the chapter on brown canyons as in this trip, we saw canyon fr the lake, fr top view and inside the canyon. Kind of complete alreadi hee ;p..let's see how

Oh ya really thk God for the beautiful weather during the trip. Just nice, not too hot nor cold.

Below are some of the pics. Enjoy!

Oh ya, me and my new specs! We went back to s'pore and made myself another specs just in case i broke my only one! Nice? Hmm still getting used to it but dear dear said its nice ;) And the moose, dear dear bought for me in boise. Now i sleep w him every night, reminds me of toby boy ;)
This is lake powell





We at lake powell ;)
On the way to the cruise. Hee trying to avoid as much sun as possible ;p
On the cruise. I really enjoyed the cruise hee...hmm maybe a bit more than Grand canyon..guess i like the sound of water ;)
Doesn't this reminds u of 'tiramisu' ;p
We at the glen canyon dam...See dear dear performing stunt again
Antelope tour, walking inside the canyon...hmm a bit rush though..a lot of tourists ard. Guess holiday la...but really nice, esp fr photos..the guide teaches us how to take pics using the camera function..
Me trying to put my leg on the wheel of the truck...so big
Inside & Outside the canyon
Grand canyon here we come
Dear dear performing his stunts. Many a times i was so scare that he might fall off fr the rim..he and his silly stunts..but memorable la...
Oh ya, every yr, 250 pple or so got rescued fr the canyons, becos of heat exhaustion etc..dunno what is the death toll? Pls be careful ok..Is just a pic, no need to risk the life ;p
Lastly the horseshoe band..its so so nice..
Dear dear is holding to my hand while he took the pic. I am at rim!
Dear dear at the edge again..
The end

No comments: