Friday, April 27, 2007

So fast, its fri

Wow, just a blink of the eyes and its fri ;)

Hee summarise of the week's happening ;)

Yesterday, i did my usual cleaning. Vacuum, mop etc. And Zhenling came over to my hse to visit. Really so so happy to see her. Despite we don't meet often, we just feel the closeness ;) Thank god for a sister like her. She is as fashionable as before. We chit chat abt anything and everything. She just did a day surgery to remove a fat lump at the back, thkfully nothing serious. Hee that's was 2 weeks back and she is so called on MC now. She bought me a fashion ring as birthday gift. Its really sweet of her. Every year she does that. Just shameful of me. Its very nice. I wore immediately.

Dear dear came home early and the 3 of us went to holland v for dinner. Over the dinner, we talked abt SP nav. How situation has changed after i left the student ministry. Mm let the past be past. Thereafter, we went to Zl's new house and the new house was yh's ex-colleague's house!! Its confirmed today. Its really a small world. To me, i can just feel God's personal touch in our lives. Indeed, nothing is coincidence. Everything is at the perfect hands of God. Just like my life. God brought situations and people into my life to nurture me.

Zl and her family needed to move to a place which is more accessible for her mum who suffered fr stroke. So they hv been praying for a nice place and gd price. And this is now the place came abt. For the place she is staying its a really very good deal. God knows our needs. I learn a lot fr her life. Zl is a direct opposite of me, she is bond & courageous.

For myself, hv not been feeling too well since my menses came and gone. My stomach not well. Threw up again in the Tue morning. Its gastric acid and stomach has been feeling very bloated. Went to see doctor but somehow the medication as of now didn't help much. Will monitor for this week, before next course of action.

What else happen hee? Hee we got the new LCD tv in the rm!! Didn't realise that it is so big. I shld say it looks big in our rm. Now the rm feels more complete hee ;) No need to fight tv with dear dear already. He can watch soccer outside while i watch local channels in our rm hee. Ya now the digital box is changed to dvd recorder box (dunno if this is what it shld be called). But the remote control SUPER big and heavy. Don't know why they invented that???

To kill time, i now explore new dishes. This week i tried grilled fish. Mm not too bad ;) Always wanted to grill fish but scare it'll not be nice as i tried grilling salmon years back but failed. ok will try next time. And on wed, dear dear wanted to hv ba kut tay so i cooked. He liked it so do i. And be4 that he sms me that his colleague brought him to a nice fish soup stall but its not as nice as what i cooked at hm. Was really pleased to hear that as dear dear is a bit stingy on compliments. He is better with suggestions and further improvemts. So to hear that was morale booster. I guess for the time being, while trying my best to improve my health, i will concentrate on being a good hsewife. At this juncture, i don' t think working is a viable option.

Sharing abt blessings. God bless me with food hee..hsewife doesn't desire much ha ha..He blessed me with durians and sweet potatoes which i hv been craving for weeks hee...Oh ya, also the fashion ring, always wanted a ring but find it relatively more expensive than earrings..but God bless hee

On ya, my insurance policy is being rejected again due to my medication condition. When my friend told me she has bad news for me, i kind of guessed. Not surprise at all. Feel sad? No now feel numb. So anyone who reads my post, pls treasure your health as its your weath and happiness. I paid a high price for pursuing academic results and career advancemt. But i am still hopeful hee. Comparatively, i am better as compared to last 2 years. Now i am 47kg and Zl said i looked just nice.

Now talking abt my dear toby. We are closer as days go by. This week has been a rainy week. A particular day, the thunder was really very loud. As if its just outside our window and Toby was scared. He hid at a corner next to the dining table and i went to accompany him. We both sat on the floor, seems funny but cute hee. I shut his ears and cuddle him. As it got louder, he started to shiver a bit and i hold him tightly to comfort him. Its really a memorable moment. He just like a kid. Really thk God for him in our lives. No kid but has Toby ;)

Tomorrow we are bringing him for the annual heartworm injection. So fast, its been one year!

Hee we hv got $400 robinsons voucher so tomorrow may go and do some shopping. Dear dear needs a new pair of working shoes and me...perhaps clothes..dunno see how much left...and perhaps buy mother's day presents??? See how hee

Oh ya hv been thinking of cutting my hair as it really drops a lot. Hair everywhere. But dear dear said no. Anyway i also can't bear. But maybe trim shorter to cut away the dry ends. Hee i bought the essence water - new pbt by asience. Mm can't feel the difference...ha ha will spray more onto the hair. Verdict - not necessary but gd try ;p

In short, my life as a hsewife has been a simple but a roller coaster ride. But thkful. Learn to live the fullest everyday. Do not procrastinate but work on things planned.

No comments: