Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Great Laugh Hee

Yesterday night i had a great laugh. The greatest laugh i ever recalled this year. Hee without the approval of dear dear, i am going to share on my blog ha ha.

So the story goes. It all happened on Sunday where he bravely entered the soccer tournament at age 31 w/o any preparation or warm up be4 playing 7 games in a row. So as we all can guess, he ended up with ache everywhere (buttock, groin, tights etc) and looked that a red lobster. Dear dear can hardly walk and drive hee. He behaved like a handicap man. Finally, he cannot take it any further and asked me put tiger palm plasters on him. Hee and the laugh of my life kicks in. In order for me to paste the plaster on his backside he needs to remove his brief....but not being able to tell what the exact location of pain, he needed to wear his brief back slowly, slow motion, to find the exact spot. I cldn't help to laugh loudly in the middle of night as he really looked very clumsy and funny!!! He himself also found it funny but keep "reprimanding" me for laughing at him hee ;p

Hee tonight will be another round ;p ha ha

Ya yesterday went and visit baby andrielle, she is so pretty and sweet juz like mummy Judy. I enjoyed watching her sleep. I can stare at her all day long, dunno just find babies very amazing and i enjoy watching them cry, so small yet so loud (but not too long hee)

Today is another hot day and i am so reluctant to go see Dr Fong but rest of the wk he is occupied. Anyway was a quick one and i confessed that i did not take the medicine regularly and he asked me to take everyday. Ok i will be gd girl.

Thereaft, went carrefour for light grocery shopping. Bought big prawns to steam tonight. I just took 10 and it costs $9! So exp, i didn't know that as they sell by grams but they are really tasty i must say!! Worth the $$$.

Came back spent time with Toby ;) and as usual prepare dinner. And now updating my blog while my dear dear is stucked to ps2 GT4. Oh no!!! But frankly, for the time being (not sure in future hee) i am fine and happy with it. Somehow juz feel happy when he is happy ;)

Earlier we are thinking to put the Samsung tv in our master bedrm as the tv cable is nicely set up there but now i am thinking of putting in the study rm instead (despite the tv cable is at a weird location) as I can watch tv there while Toby can come in to sit and play with me. If in the master bedrm, he sure cannot come in. Study rm still ok to dear dear. Let see now ;)

Ok that's it for today ;)

No comments: