Sunday, April 29, 2007

Family Day

Today is Sunday - family day. As usual, went back to pil's place for dinner. Last wk, the parents had a stiff over dinner, literally dinner, ie whether to eat at hm or eat out? Funny, why wld they argue over this issue? (By the way, not the 1st time hee) My mil prefers to eat at hm at times as more healthy while my fil prefers to eat out as once a week so called can get to enjoy better food. So aft ding dong here & there, end up with a veg and half fish head for dinner last wk. And my wonderful dear dear being a straighward guy said why can't decide to eat at hm or eat out, and end up with such a pathetic meal. He rather not go to my pil's place for dinner.

So this comment pissed off my mil and she "complained" to me that dear dear has changed a lot since he got married. Doesn't really talk to her etc. Mm i was thinking then ...hee what you meant by "aft married"..but hee i chose NOT to take hint of that. Just take it as she is purely complaining abt her husband & dear dear ha ha.

So bearing this in mind, way be4 we reached my pil's place, i kept telling dear dear he needs to be nice to my mil to pacify her (anyway they are old already, being parents really not easy). So he did! Start to chat with them when both of my pil start to hv arguemt over to eat at hm or not. Hee aft a row of suggestions by dear dear & I, we ended up at the fish head steamboat at balestier (his dad's one of fav place). Thereaft, we went to Carrefour as his dad seems to be very excited over it. He likes to shop for grocery at mega mall hee ;p Shop till carrefour closes at 10.30pm. Then we head for hm...mm a fulfilling day...at least the parents are happy...(Parents are like kids at times ;) I guess we adults yield for attention too)

Oh ya i saw "Sessy" auntie (Channel 8, 9pm show) at balestier pet cafe and one of the tcs guy dunno his name? Sessy is pretty i must say, big eyes.

Lastly, heading to bed hee ;p and Tue is gd Fri! Ye!!!

No comments: