Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am feeling better

Today I am feeling better. Actually, over the weekend i was feeling better. Thks dear dear for bringing me to the pet adoption event. It really brightens up my day ;)

Also, dear dear has inserted new songs on my leleo to cheer me up hee. The almo song is so so cute ;p

Oh ya, i think my neigbour upstairs or somewhere near bought a new puppy. It has been whinning since yesterday. Initially, was thinking cld it be abandoned? Hee but unlikely as i checked most tenants are here. Then i noticed the whinning went off in the evening. So i guess this little puppy is getting used to hvg no one ard. Hee reminded me of toby when he 1st joined us ;)...Hmm i may sound bad, but I do enjoy hearing the puppy's whinning. I tried to 'talk' to it (dunno boy or girl ;p) but dunno if it hears me ;)

Lastly, today I came across this while i was compiling our photo album, a pic taken at the Holocaust Memorial. Guess God is reminding me. A mother who said this despite millions of her fellow jews had been killed -

"...Then in spite of everything, i still believe that people are good at heart..." Anne Frank

A reminder to myself to love others still.

No comments: