Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Everything is in place

Yes as you can see now, i hv a beautiful skin! I love these puppies, so so cute. Thks dear dear for restoring my template!

As some of you may hv know why dear dear had gone away by now as some of his colleagues met in an accident and unfortunately one passed away. It had been hectic for the mgmt team as they simply had no such prior experience. But thk God, all things are in place now.

All the more, i treasure my loved ones as you won't know when anyone of them be gone or perhaps me myself. Remember to love as you never love before.

I am really thkful for dear dear's colleagues. While dear dear was away, 2 of his colleagues came to keep me company. They stayed over at our place and they kept me occupied thru mahjong session and dvd watching. I am really thkful for them, given that i do not hv any friends here.

During these periods of time here, got to know some of the girls better. Really glad that some opened up and shared their personal life with me. I am very touched by that. From a bunch of pple that i nvr know to some that touched my hearts.

No comments: