Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tiring weekend

Yes we went to ski again last sat. I attended the skiing class again as the flatmate's wife was here. Need to accompany her. Nice refresher course though. Overall, i had improved my ski. I can ski down the explorer w/o assistance or stopping. I am pretty satisfied myself.

But overall it was a tiring experience. We ski fr 10am to 4pm this week. It was so exhausting that i thought i wld lost my breathe. And i caught a cold as it was snowing (light) and freezing cold. Not much sun. My conclusion this is likely to be my last ski as i am thinking ok i hv learnt the basis skill (dear dear said i shld at least achieve basic skill level so that in future if we do travel to ski areas we can still ski, agree), not cheap to ski (1 trip is usd75 per person), can't ski in s'pore and most imptly i am not young to stretch my body to this extend. Also i need to take care of my body for family planning. Guess for me it also doesn't make sense to be muscle aching for the next few days...;p

In sum, ski is a leisure for me than a sport. I do enjoy it except for the tiring part hee;)

Hee i took some pics of the mountains along the way down from Brighton ski resort. We ski on 1 of these mountains. As u glance at them quietly, u certainly be reminded by God's awesomeness. Also to keep myself awake to keep dear dear accompany while he driving.


CNY here in SLC
Oh ya this fri there is a cny gathering for dear dear's co at the ski resort again! Ok i may be there but definitely not ski hee ;p

Time flew again and this thu is 1st day of cny. My mum and sis busy with cny shopping while i am here lazing ard hee. Except it'll be half day for dear dear on thu and co gathering on fri. Dear dear is contemplating to have a gathering for his team but not confirm yet as not easy to find a venue. Let's see how.

No comments: