Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY is over

Wow little did i realise that i hv not updated the blog for a while ;p Don't miss me too much ok. I am still ard, just busy with activities and (hmm not used to updating blog with somebody behind me watching). Oh ya ...cny is sort of over for us..life back to normal already..

Last Thu, I joined dear dear for a reunion gathering at one of the apartments. It was really fun and they had steamboat! I really miss it so much given that every yr i will hv it during reunion dinner. It tasted like home. Thereaft, they played blackjack and poker. CNY is always filled with gambling! Haha duno why ;p But i really enjoyed myself by watching, hee sometimes i wld play for dear dear. Oh ya...poker is something new to me and i really think its a fun game minus the cash involved. We headed home at 1.30am!! Hee we had to sneak as its really late becos overhere anything they called police.

The next day we went to soldier hallow. Hmm dear dear had updated most of the pics so no pic fr my end ;( Overall it was really fun...hmm again tired with the snow treking!! The weather was hot that i need to unzip as my hands kept perspiring! Snow tubing was really fun and easy...haha becos no effort involved! Reminded me of the time i had with Hannah and mercia.

On Sat, was sort of a rest day for us as we were tired. But hee in the morning i pull dear dear up to the gym. He jogged for x km while hee most of the time spectator haha. I just did some leg and hands toning. We bought some books to read. Now i am reading '5 pple u meet in heaven'. It is a really nice book. Very inspiring and gd reminder of life. Share more next time ;)

On Sun, shopping day!!! Ashvin was here!! He was one of our wedding helper. Dear dear brought him shopping be4 he starts wk on Mon. We went to park city. I spent almost half my time finding jeans and trying jeans! Can faint. In the end, gotten one ...hmm a bit loose...a bit long...a bit regretted ;( ..but hee can exchange. Guess becos i am not used to baggy jean. Thereaft, more shopping, brought ashvin to cabela's to buy ski jacket....Hmm..sounds like more skiing again..Me and my fragile body ....

Oh ya, dear dear drove a sports car! Hmm dunno what is it called. Anyway it was loud and not easy to sit as it was buckled seat. How it came abt - His colleague rented it and lent him to drive. So nice of his colleague. There goes Sunday.

Yest nothing much as dear dear home late, tonite as well. So basically watch tv, read bk, do chores..the usual stuff la..

Miss home and toby as usual

No comments: