Thursday, January 3, 2008

Today is 2nd Jan

Ya today is the 2nd day of new year and now i am home alone waiting for dear dear to be home as well as his rm mate chee ming. Today, they are working late. Guess becos most of them will be flying to china as well as back to s'pore for recruitment. Need to tie up some ends. Oh ya our rm mate will be away for close to 1 mth, and we will hv the whole apartmt to ourselves hee. But the time he returns, his wife will be with him. Hmm mixed feelings, dunno if will hv chemistry or not. She is a capricorn too but she is 5 yrs my junior, so dunno whether got generation gap. Will pray on this hee :)

And today my menses came so kind of tired easily so need to be careful not to exhaust too much energy.
Lastly, i still can't get used to my red highlight!! The more i wash, the redder it gets. Feel likes an ah lian. Really regretted that the hairstylist whom i didn't know to decide on my hair color ;( Also shldn't hv leave it till last min but again in btw so many unexpected things pops out ...sob sob..get to live with it for a while. (Me nothing to do, took a pic of myself hee to see my dark hair color..wow really not easy for me to adapt to a darker hair color..hmm my hairstylist is right, she said i will need some time to adjust to it...guess so hee)

Oh ya over here is so dry that my hair is so so frizzy and entangle easily. Need to check out any good conditioner ard. Those leave ons once.

Oops did i share that on the new year countdown, i chit chat with one of female engineer who has stayed in the states for 9 yrs. And she stayed in arizona. So my dear friend came into the pic..miss her..Hope we can meet one day.

No comments: