Monday, October 22, 2007

Hmm eat, sleep & be merry ;p

Weekend is over and here i am updating my blog hee.

Yesterday was a fruitful day for me as i woke up early to do some fast paced walking exercise. Now my buttock a bit ache. I felt guilty as i eat and eat w/o much exercise so yesterday with enough sleep woke up at 7plus. Thought of bring toby for a long walk alone as dear dear might want to hv longer rest. But surprisingly he asked why didn't 'giao' him. Ha ha he also feel sinful to eat so well recently. Age catching up so need to watch over health.

So the 3 of us, walk and walk. Almost went to Philip's place but i gave up as dun want to put so high std on myself, if not next few days will be aching badly ha ha. So we ended up at punggol plaza and walk back. Oh ya saw the new flats (16x) at punggol plaze. So so nice. Really like condo. They even hv a washing area outside. That's a wet balcony for doing your laundry, there also comes with stretchable poles!! Most importantly, guess the place is super airy as they hv thru windows, ie there hv windows on parrell walls!! Sure the hse will be very well ventilated. Hmm unlike our hse ;(

Then we went to viviocity in the afternoon. We saw some gd lugage deals. 30% discount. One super big hard cover lugage is less than $200!! But we didn't buy as my pil or my sil may hv them at hm, so don't waste money.

As usual went back to pil's place for dinner. Last night went out for dinner and as usual the same old dishes but i like them but control my intake only took half bowl of rice. Hee gd girl ;p Yh's cousin pop by his parents' place and started to chit chat abt anything and everything.

Hee he gave my mil an earring hanger. She doesn't need it so he gave to me. Yahoo. So nice!

Here it is!

No comments: