Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Counting Down

Time flies. 18 more days and dear dear will be away to U.S. Really mixed feelings for me. Now he is not at home. At his new office, having a dry run for his visa interview. Never know that serious. He is also given the list of qns to expect and list of answers to reply. His interview is on 30 Oct. For myself, no idea yet. Con't to keep myself in prayers. Hope it will not be false hope.

For me, stay to list down the things to do. For dear, toby & myself. Ya just check the weather at sandy, utah. Its now 3 degrees at 5.53am there. Wow so cold. Temp seems to be ard 19 - 17 degrees, slowing going down. That's for high. The lows will be 7 - 5 degrees. Wow that's cold!!

But if i can go, i will be really glad as i never see snowing be4. I saw and played with snow but hv never experience snowing (hee except in snowcity in s'pore;p). Really snowflakes, or ice kachang everywhere??? Hmm if God allows.

No comments: