Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tremors

Another tremor again and this time i experienced it while having my dinner at the dinning table. It was a light one as compared to those days i stayed at Toa Payoh. So i can cope better. I just told dear dear "got earthquake" and pause awhile. And dear dear was with me when it happened as he took leave today. But guess what he didn't realise there is tremor till i told him! He even told me that he wanna feel it. Initially he thought its becos of the fan blowing at me and i imagined things (hmm i sure i am not lo). So he switched off the fan and stood up. And finally he said yes, he felt it! He also jokingly said that i am super sensitive and shld wk for his co so that can alert him, then he can protect the vulnerable machines. Hmmm ??!!

Thereaft, my dad called and asked me if i experienced the tremor. Toa payoh was pretty bad, they felt giddy and walked down the stairs. Really felt bad for them as Toa payoh is always vulnerable to tremors as the soil is softer over there. Really dunno how strong the flats are. Was thinking aloud that they can shift but again they hv been staying for decades, no easy to shift.

Ok back to wk. Hv been busy lately. My boss was sharing dunno why suddenly got so many new businesses coming in. Fr Dell, singtel etc all the big co. Hee hmm me la bring power to biz hee joking. To date still coping ok. Me now counting down to last day. 4 more days to go be4 i stop wkg. Tomorrow will be my last wkg day for the wk. Next wk, will wk fr Mon - Wed and that's it. Pray hard everything smooth smooth.

Ya meanwhile, dear dear went for full body check up as required by new co and also waiting for more concrete arrangemt for spouse (e.g. visa, lodging etc) going with hubby to U.S. Pray everything will go smooth smooth.

No comments: