Thursday, September 20, 2007

Freedom Day

Today is freedom day hee! I mean no more wk. Yesterday was my last day! ok what i did today. I slept until 10am hee ;p..Then watch tv, go grocery shopping, took lunch and clean the whole hse!! And do tounds of laundry!!

Hmm basically i am adjusting to hsewife again. Suddenly like nothing schedule to do unless i discipline myself to clean the hse hee. Ok slowly adjust back hee. Aiyo today i was woke up by super strong glue smell!! Neighbour downstairs doing reno and somehow the smell of glue came up and smells terrible.

Oh ya tomorrow attending Samuel's wedding dinner and dear dear said he wld take leave. Hope he didn't change his mind last min. Really hope he can take leave and rest as he has been home late every night. So sad to see him so tired.

So fast moon cake festival is rd the corner. Need to get mooncakes for my parents and pils. Hmm what brand lei???

Ok now let me do the tagged thingy hee...but i am thinking who can i pass to???? Hmm no one??? Can or not?? Most of my friends don't hv blog lei. Anyway i will do hee ;)

As requested by Judy, here goes:

List out your top 5 birthday presents u wish for:
1) Baby
2) Good health
3) Eyesight (no need to wear specs, wake up in the morning, open my eyes and everything is clear clear)
4) Good and firmer skin
5) Dear dear & toby always love me and by my side hee
"Hmm some things money jus can't buy"


1. The person who tagged u is:
Judy Tan

2. Your relationship with her is:
Friend and sis in christ

3. Your 5 impressions of Judy
Pretty, sweet and gentle, loves dogs with all her heart, passionate abt makeup, homely girl

4. The most memorable thing Judy has done for you:
Being around to give me emotional support when Island broke his leg, also always remembering me if she has mu samples (thks dear)

5. The most memorable words Judy has said to you:
i don't look my age (thks dear for telling me that, so comforting words though i hv aged as time goes by)

6. If Judy becomes your lover, you will:
??????

7. If Judy's your lover, what she has to improve on?:
Just eat anything she wants

8. If Judy becomes your enemy, you will:
Tell her she put on weight, even if it's not true (hee copy yours; p)

9. If Judy becomes your enemy, the reason is:
Never. She is my dear friend.

10. The most desired thing you would like to do for Judy now is?:
Pray that Chris doesn't has to go to Wallaby

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you:
Timid, weak & vulnerable hee

13. The character you love about yourself is:
Hmm compassionate i guess

14. On the contrary, what character you hate about yourself:
Indecisive loh, think, think & think...still cannot decide

15. The most ideal person I would like to be:
Character like Jesus. Appearance - hmm still look like me but bigger eyes, sharper nose, smaller face hmm ha ha ...every feature needs to improve...and bigger boobs ha ha

16. For the people who cared & liked you say something to them:
I love you and will cherish you. You all must be happy ok. Love as you never love before.

17. Pass this quiz to all people that you wish to know how they feel about
Hmm really nobody le...how...guess got to stop here...so sorry ;(

No comments: