Friday, July 18, 2008

My abercombie came! And my findings on sizing hee

Hee be4 i left for florida, my shipment came. I ordered fr the kids' website as its cheaper haha, also some designs are nicer. Frankly, i don't know why abercombie is so popular here? Given the material is not fantastic. But its seem to be common that its soft cotton for outfit here.

Also as I share to my dear friend Judy abt the size...hee guess we asians really really petite overhere. Hee also thkful that she shared to me abt her experience at VS. This gives me more confidence to buy over the net now than ever!! Hee its good to hv a friend here to exchange info.

Oh ya, hee ladies stuff...buying bra here..bust size 32 inches seems to be uncommon here! Some designs start from 34 inches. Alamak. Haha but i am not going to gain more weight to fit into this ;p

Hee i also bought myself a bikini!!! ;p becos in key west will be doing kayaking & snorkelling, so need to hv a swim wear. Also dear dear said don't get 1pc suit, will be funny over here. Hee true. Realise 1pc suit is mean for senior ladies here (hmm excluding those extremely sexy & revealing ones). Quite happy with what i found ;p But again, size is always a challenge. Once i went to Dillards, the lady asked me to go to junior section as adult starts from 34inches onwards. So there i went, to the junior section. But didn't find anything that suits me.

Thkfully last min, i found something i really like! And dear dear said i look nice ;) Again if there is xs, go for it. If not small. I got a small as there is no xs. The srvc attendant said wash them and put in dryer, it will shrink a bit. Hee yet to try that.

No comments: