Saturday, April 5, 2008

My laptop crashed!

Yes after being with us for 4 years, it decided to give up its life yesterday...sudden death.. ;( Maybe it is sad that we will be leaving it behind when we go back to s'pore for 2 weeks. So sad, "Didn't u know we'll be bringing u along?" Yes, we'll bring it back to repair as we hv many memories in the drive. Dear dear only kept some in the external harddisk.

So now won't be able to update blog as often till dear dear's office laptop is avail. Like today he has team building, he doesn't need to bring the laptop along.

Was halfway thru researching on florida trip and all efforts are gone ;(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.