Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today

Another day has past and i miss yh as usual. Today i went to StarHub to do no. port. My Singtel contract has expired and finally i can port to StarHub so that i can hv my contract starts rolling. Went to compass point to collect my dry clean dress and headed to ps SH cust srvc ctr.

But oh no...becos the line is under yh's name, even if there is authorisation letter also no use. Guess i hv to do smthg bad..i need to forge ;( no choice. There is no way i can hv YH handwritten signature.

Thereaft, went to shop ard and also to ask abt hair cut prices. Just pop in to any hair salon for prices. Wow didn't know just a trim can be so so exp. $55 at reds and $49 at hairfolio. What??? If only i can cut my own hair.

Hee i bought a tights at $12. Cheap.

Tomorrow will be celebrating Sally Gu Gu's birthday. She is my lovely ex singtel colleague. The last time i saw her was at Steph's wedding. Thk god, we are hvg the celebration at vivio city. Yeah!!! On NEL line, that's convenient.

Oh ya gave uncle Roy a call. I wld be meeting up with him and bee lay at their place next week. Really thk God for them. Hope I can strengthen my walk with God.

I really thk God for my sis and my bil. They hv been taking care of me. As and when they will ask me to join them for dinner. Even though we hv diff beliefs, they really hv a gd heart. Pray that one day they will come to know God.


Oh ya, i rec'd a comment fr a brazilian i guess..saying to add his/her website add in my blog.???He/she wrote in brazilian and i try to decode hee.

No comments: